Check out the July Newsletter
Things are happening at the Club!
(New postings highlighted)
We have many planned events for the coming year, but here are the more immediate events to take note of.....
- Tuesday Sept 30th (7 to 9pm) - Quinte Curling Supplies will be onsite with their wide range of curling equipment and clothing.
- Tuesday and Wednesday Sept 30th and Oct 1st (7 to 9pm) - Wine and Sign.
- Come to the club, register for membership, and socialize with old and new friends. Remember that you can print off the application form from the registration page, complete it beforehand and just submit the form and cheques on one of the Wine and Sign evenings.
- Monday Oct 13th through Friday Oct 17th - the ice will be available for curling practice time.
- Wednesday and Thursday Oct 15th and 16th (3 to 8pm) - Open House.
- If you know of anyone who may be interested in curling, but who wasn't able to register at the Wine and Sign, why not bring them out to the Open House where they can try the sport, and register.
- Wednesday and Thursday Oct 15th and 16th (3 to 8pm) - Curling Instruction.
- For those who would like some feedback on their technique, or who could use some tips for improvement, some of our members will be available to help you out.
We look forward to seeing you again in this coming season.
Sept 30th & Oct 1st (7 - 9pm) - Wine & Sign (Registration)
Week of Oct 13th - 17th (7 - 9pm) - Practice Time for any members.
Saturday November 8th - Club Opening Bonspiel
Please go to the Brighton Bobcats page to see what we are all about!
The latest schedules and team standings are posted on the Leagues page.
We welcome anyone who wishes to play - either trying it out for the first time (no obligation) or experienced players who wish to continue their game. It's great exercise and a good way to meet people in the community.
Check this site over the summer (when it arrives) for news of the next season.